JOB SUMMARY:The NextGen EPM Specialist is responsible for resolving NextGen tickets and projects while providing high quality customer service, properly documenting and timely communication of ticket/project status /needs and collaborating with numerous departments to ensure timely resolution as well as building relationships that facilitate Member confidence in OSIS and the organization s team members.
Key Performance objectives in order of priority are:
- Subject Matter Expert as assigned project resource (Lead, Build, Train, Go Live Support), on NextGen new implementations, interfaces and/or upgrades/updates.
- Timely completion/escalation of NextGen Tier 3 ticket assignments, resulting in solutions and continuous application support to increase practice efficiency and effectiveness which allows Members to focus and improve patient care.
- Lead/conduct/participate on regular Member calls as assigned for post go live Members to ensure Member compliance with new technologies, regulation and policies.
- Builds and maintains Member and internal relationships to drive mutually beneficial solutions and drive positive Member experiences; acts as onsite subject matter expert/consultant and OSIS Member liaison.
- Conducts onsite and/or remote NextGen training.
- Receives escalated tickets; resolves or escalates tickets based on Member, Member need and application issues; communicates NextGen updates that need completed to resolve Member issues with other internal resources as needed.
- Maintains up-to-date and accurate ticket status and documentation; for projects and escalated tickets.
- Escalates Member issues, when appropriate, and clearly communicates steps taken, future steps and Member needs in ticket to ensure a smooth transition between internal teams.
- Assists in educating internal and external teams of NextGen capabilities and feasibility
- Lead/conduct/participate on regular client calls as assigned for post go live clients to ensure client compliance with new technologies, regulation and policies.
- Responsible for follow-up on assigned Member projects; subject matter expert lead, participates in Member on-boarding meetings, workflow analysis, project conference calls, NextGen build, remote and onsite training; acts as subject matter expert to Members and other internal teams; evaluates feasibility of Member requests.
- Leads/participates in client builds/configuration.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to take direction well and follow detailed instructions
- Exceptional customer service practices
- Must have a positive attitude, be engaged, accountable, and professional
- Must be NextGen Certified
Required: Minimum two years NextGen software experience and NextGen EPM certification. Behavioral Health Experience. Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple concurrent projects. Strong understanding of healthcare technology. Must be customer and quality driven with great communication skills, both verbal, written and listening. Strong organizational and time management skills. Excellent problem-solving, analytical and evaluative skills. Must work well in a team environment.
Preferred: NextGen EPM CHC/FQHC set up experience. Bachelor s degree in a healthcare or related field or minimum of 5 years experience with the NextGen software product. Direct operations experience.
Low physical effort required to sit, stand at files, bend, stoop, lift, and walk. Maximum unassisted lift = 35lbs. Average lift less than 10lbs. Requires ability to use a keyboard, monitor, calculator and telephone. Also requires the ability to communicate verbally, both in person and on the telephone. May require traveling by car and airplane.
Dedicated home office space with high speed internet if remote employee.
Inside average office environment. Average office noise levels. No personal protective equipment required. Ambient temperature between 68 and 76F.
Associated topics: desktop, help, help desk, information technology analyst, information technology support, support, technical support, technician i, technician ii, technology