Full-time Polysomngraph Technician needed at a top hospital in Eastern Ohio!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Summary: Responsible for the transformation, performance, and distribution of diagnostic tests, PSG, MSLT, CPAP. Must accurately analyze results of procedures in order to score information for physician interpretation. Participates in quality analysis of test results and participate with other technicians. Acknowledgment of charges for billing purposes. Responsible for application, removal and completion of all test and associated equipment.
- Works independently performing excellent quality PSG and other studies.
- Keeps equipment in proper working order, performs routine maintenance, detects equipment malfunction; make minor repairs, and reports problems to management.
- Selects the appropriate recording montage or montages necessary for the case under study. Obtains a high quality recording, recognizing artifacts and taking the steps to eliminate them.
- Assess physical and mental status before, during and after completion of test and notifies appropriate personnel in order to facilitate continuity of care.
- Operates all equipment utilized in an optimal manner.
- Is attentive to patient needs in order to meet customer expectations.
- Identifies and completes additional project(s) as assigned by management.
* High School Diploma.
* Registered Polysomnograph Technologist or RRT.
* One-year experience in sleep center or respiratory therapy.
* BLS required.
* Ability to read, write and explain or describe moderately complex information to other hospital staff and patients - Attention to detail.
* Displays common sense and ability to make quick decisions.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.