Interventional Cardiology Practice in Ohio
- The physicians in this Ohio Hospital all meet and exceed their goals.
- Great Call schedule: 1:7
- Physicians all work with Scribes making them able to be more productive
- Group has 7 cardiologists including 3 interventional, 3 invasive 1 non invasive
- Supportive administration that recently raised $700K for cardiology programs
- Hospital privileges at just one facility making doctors more efficient
- Cost of living is one of top 10 places to live in USA
Located in NW Ohio this city is surrounded by beautiful parks and lakes. The area has something for everyone; indoor soccer and tennis, state of the art YMCA, wonderful sports programs at our schools and a great concentration on music. This is a community with a local population of 120,000 people. Located on Interstate 75, 10 miles south of junction U.S. Route 30 and within 250 miles of the 10 largest cities in the central states. It sits midway between Detroit, Cincinnati, Toledo, Dayton, Indianapolis, Columbus and Ft. Wayne.
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiology, cardiothoracic, cardiovascular, congestive, electrophysiology, failure, invasive, non interventional, non invasive