Internal Medicine provider need for an outpatient openings near Cleveland
Seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine physicians to practice in an employed setting. OB is optional or the current call expectation is 1:5.
- A comprehensive compensation package will be offered
- Competitive salary plus incentive and sign-on or commencement bonus
- Medical education debt repayment and stipend during residency
- CME allowance, relocation assistance, health and retirement
- Seeking BE/BC Internist for outpatient position!
Medical center is located in northeast Ohio, approximately 50 minutes south of Cleveland, 20 minutes south of Akron and about 2 hours northeast of Columbus.This area boasts an urban flavor with around 400,000 residents in the county, yet has a small town culture. In addition to great primary and secondary school systems (ranked in Ohio's Top 10), there are many colleges and universities in the area, as well as many cultural attractions within the community and surrounding area. Even with its many offerings, Massillon strives to maintain an extremely reasonable cost of living.
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine physician, lung, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, rheumatology