CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Ohio that is in need of a neurologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 24/7 call and you will see 12 to 15 patients per day on average. EMGs and EEGs are preferred for this assignment. Due to the requested start date, you need to have an active Ohio license.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- 100 percent inpatient
- 24/7 call coverage
- EMGs and EEGs preferred
- 12 to 15 patients per day
- Must have active OH license
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke