Loading some great jobs for you...
- Delivers a world class customer and employee experience, achieving
sales goals, and running an operationally sound business.
- Ensures a culture consistent with the expectations of the company by
selecting the best talent and inspiring them daily with a focus on
development, feedback/coaching, sales and service excellence, training,
and personal accountability.
- Communicates business initiatives, performance standards, and
process/policy know-how striving for high performance and compliance.
Leverages the net promoter system (NPS) to monitor customer feedback,
coach, and improve the in-store experience.
- In-store owner for merchandising, brand, resets and all associated
- Coaches and develops team members on how to position all company
products with customers.
- Efficiently runs in-store operations including inventory, cycle
counts, cash management and other applicable processes and procedures.
- Responsible for appropriate staffing levels and efficient scheduling.
- Leverages available tools to monitor customer feedback, coach, and
take action to improve the store experience.
- Reviews and analyzes operational and financial reports to improve
operational performance and metrics.
- Builds collaborative relationships with market, region and division
- Follows and administers cash handling policies and procedures.
- Leads the retail experience of a well-visited location, and strives to
enhance store and customer experience to be best-in-class.
- May participate in retail test and pilot experiences related to
product, store design and operational improvements.
- Typically manages a team of 8-12 direct reports.
- Must be able to carry and lift up to 25 pound boxes, stand and move
about the store constantly.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6+ years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer